First of all, I want to thank you all for the comments and emails from last week's post. Y'all are so sweet and your words were so encouraging.
So it's the last Monday in January and so it's time to report my status on my January resolutions to you.
If you will remember for 2010 I decided to not give myself yearly resolutions, rather monthly goals that allows myself to reach my ultimate goals more efficiently and with less stressful expectations.
Here's what I set out to do for January:
1. Quit my old job and begin new one. Done - check mark here.
2. Begin eating at least 6 servings of fruit per day. I'm up to 4, and I'm satisfied with that.
3. Begin walking 3 miles daily. I didn't meet this goal, so I'm adding it to February's list.
4. Begin to write my business plan. Done! Still waiting to share it with y'all, but it's done!
5. Write at least 5 snail mail letters per week. I've averaged out at 3 letters per week.
All in all, I'm ok with what I've done. Yes, I would have liked to accomplish everything on the list, but realistically I was adjusting to a new job and I've been so busy from that I've met myself coming and going.
I'll be back next week with February's goals! February is going to be such a busy month for me, but I'm excited for what it has to offer?
How are y'all doing on your resolutions/goals?