Monday, October 26, 2009

Bit #19: Finding That Girl...

Little Life Lesson and Bit of Grace 19: Find Yourself in Life-it takes time!
{Editor's Note: We are super excited to have my dear friend Whitney write for us each week. She has stumbled upon a great idea here and I can't wait to read what she has to say. She is fun, funny, witty, smart, honest, and kind. I think we can agree that we all have some form of "identity" issues. As life changes around us, those issues are different, some more complex and indepth than others, but always apparent. I hope you'll welcome Whitney with open arms and tell a friend about Good Will Grace. Thanks again Whitney...you're the best!}
"Finding That Girl"
....lessons in life, love and the pursuit of happiness{whatever that means to you}.....
Hi! I'm Whitney and you probably know me from That Girl & Her Pug. If you don't know me, then you must go check out my blog. I'm super fun!
I first want to thank Mrs. Molly Lou for asking me to be a guest poster on this blog, it's such an amazing thing she has going here and I'm so thankful to be a little part of it. We all need these daily reminders in our lives.
My segment will be here every Monday, and as you can see from the title it will be about finding me. But not just me - we're not playing "Where's Waldo" here - but finding you, too! You see, whether we are young and single, old and single, young and married, married with children, single with children, 65 and retired or any combination of those things we all struggle with identity issues. If you don't, then well, you should probably win an award. And teach a class. Because to me, there isn't one woman out there who doesn't have questions, reservations or even doubts or fears about where she is in life and where she is going.In this weekly segment, I'm going to talk about life's lessons; things that I want to learn, things that I have learned and things that I'm learning right now.
Please know that I am not trying to be condescending or act like I have it all together, because I don't. This weekly post is just as much about bettering myself as it is anything else. I believe that through this blog and this series of posts, women of all ages and statuses can come together and help each other deal with life's hardest lessons. And we all know that the hard ones are the ones we really need to learn the most.
So, I'll be here every Monday! Every other day I'll be here as a reader because I cannot get enough of the little "bits" of wisdom Mrs. Molly Lou throws at us! Don't you agree that especially in this day and age we need every single reminder we can get?
Love,
Whitney

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Whitney! I'm so excited that you'll be here on Mondays. Great job with your guest ML!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Whitney - I look forward to taking this journey with you! Thanks GWG for hosting Whitney here! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read all your Monday post Whitney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Whitney! Can't wait to see your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Whitney, I'm excited to read your post. I need all the grace that I can get and it will be fun to find it together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaye!!!! That was great Whitney! I'm so excited for you and for me cause I'm definitely looking forward to Mondays here with you. I'm feeling grace-full already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very exciting! I can't wait to read :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Good Will Grace. We appreciate your thoughts and hope to see you soon.

If you are interested in submitting to Good Will Grace for a future post, please email us.